Disclosure of your personal data
- Our Website: When you visit our Website or contact us via a link on our Website, we may collect information from you directly and/or automatically. The information that we collect may include, without limitation, your name, email address and IP address.
- Careers and recruitment: If you apply for a position with us, we will use the personal information contained in your CV and other application documents in order to evaluate your application and assess whether to offer you a position. This may include information about your employment history and qualifications, as well as your name, address and contact details. If you are hired, the information will be retained, used and disclosed in accordance with our policies which apply to our employees. If you are not offered or do not accept a position, we may retain this information for a reasonable period in the event that an appropriate position becomes available or that you re-apply.
We may share different kinds of personal data about you with:
Security of your information
- third party service providers providing services on our behalf (see below for further information);
- a regulator, law enforcement body or judicial authority; or
- a prospective buyer or seller of our business assets.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal data that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorized access, disclosure, disruption, modification and destruction, including by means of firewalls, password access and secure servers. In particular, we review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems, and restrict access to personal data to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Unfortunately, there is always risk involved in sending information through any channel over the internet. You send information over the internet entirely at your own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the internet and we do not warrant the security of any information, including personal data, which you transmit to us over the internet.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorized access to, your personal data, please let us know immediately.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we process your personal data, or if you wish to raise a complaint, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org